The following cookies are applicable to all visitors on our website:
|Type of cookie||Reason for use|
We collect anonymous information about all website visitors, such as the number of times a page is visited and searches performed using the search function. This information is used in order to understand how the website is being used and this helps us improve your user experience. For more information please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
We use sharing buttons to allow you to share our content on your social networks. This allows us to understand what our most popular content is. You will need to share a piece of content by logging into a social network via the buttons on our website before we would receive the information. For more information please visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6qJbehYvFk
|Persistent cookies||These cookies allow the website to remember
your settings when you visit again in the future. This enables the site to recognise you as a subscriber and to complete and review question sets.
||This cookie allows us to count the number of times advertisements on our site have been clicked through. We use this information to assess the performance of adverts on our site.|
2. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Pharmaceutical Press may collect and/or track:
Information you give us
Information we collect about you
Information we receive from other sources
1. The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, operating system, and type of Web browser of visitors to the ONtrack Website
2. The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Pharmaceutical Press via email
3. Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries (including demographic and personal profile data)
4. Aggregate and user-specific information on which pages visitors access
5. Financial information
3. Use of Personal Data Collected
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
for editorial and feedback purposes;
for marketing and promotional purposes;
for statistical analysis of users' behaviour;
for product development, for content improvement;
to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements;
to customise the content and layout of the ONtrack Website.
Aggregate data on home server domain names, operating system, and type of Web browser may be used for internal purposes.
Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Pharmaceutical Press may be added to the Pharmaceutical Press databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with any subsidiary of the RPS group; subsidiary is defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share information with selected third parties including:
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Business partners, suppliers, consultants and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
5. Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. External Links
The ONtrack Web site may contain links to other sites. Pharmaceutical Press is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
7. Security Measures
Pharmaceutical Press has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorised release of or access to personal information. In particular, when a visitor places an order on this site a secure server is used. Our secure server encrypts all payment information a visitor inputs before it is sent to Pharmaceutical Press, and is also used to store personal information securely. Please be advised, however, that while Pharmaceutical Press has endeavoured to create a completely secure Web site, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from ONtrack via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Pharmaceutical Press is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our finance department or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
8. Your Rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites to another site. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or phone, Pharmaceutical Press will provide to visitors a summary of any personal information retained by Pharmaceutical Press regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change or update their personal record or cause their personal record to be removed from the Pharmaceutical Press database. Please note, Pharmaceutical Press will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
10. Our Right to Contact User
11. Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request will be subject to proof of identity and a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
13. Contact Us
66-68 East Smithfield
E1W 1AW, UK